Good News Bible Study
Welcome to the Good News Bible Study basic course. This is a free Bible study program that you can go through to learn more about the Word of God. This course is designed to help you understand what God wants you to know about Him, yourself, Jesus Christ, and how you can be right with Him. There are five parts to the Good News Bible Study:
Part 1: About God
Part 2: About Sin
Part 3: About Jesus Christ
Part 4: About Faith and Repentance
Part 5: About Obedience and Holiness
Each part consists of study material; throughout the study material are questions that you must answer to go on. At the end of the study material, there is a test consisting of questions that refer to the material covered. You must receive a passing grade on both the study questions and the test to go on to the next part. When you complete and pass all five parts, you will receive a certificate of graduation stating that you have passed the Good News Bible Study course. This will also enable you to go on to take more advanced Bible courses as they become available.
If you are new to the Good News Bible Study, please read the instructions that follow the links to the study itself. If you already have a student ID number, click on the link to go right to the study.
Get Student ID
Go to the Good News Bible Study Start Page
Go to the Reformation Christian Ministries Home Page
Here is the procedure you will follow to begin and complete the Good News Bible Study basic course:
1) To begin the course, you must obtain a student ID number; click on the link below to get your student ID number. This is required for participation in the study.
2) Once you have your student ID number, you will go to the Good News Bible Study Home Page to begin Part 1. You can work at your own pace; there is no time limit for completing each part, though you are encouraged to finish each part within 1 month of starting. Your answers will be saved as you complete each page, and when you return to the study, you will be brought to the next page you need to complete.
3) When you have completed Part 1, your completed work will automatically be sent to the Good News Bible Study Grading Center, and your work will be graded within 24 hours. You will receive an email from the center to the email address that you entered. The email will contain your score for Part 1. If you do not receive a score of 70, you will need to go to step 4. Otherwise you will go to step 5.
4) If the score on the study material questions or the test from Part 1 is less than 70, you will go to the Good News Bible Study Home Page to retake Part 1. You will be given a list of the questions that you got wrong, but you will need to do all of Part 1 again. When you complete this, you will receive your new score and you will be able to go on to Part 2.
5) You may then go to the Good News Bible Study Home Page to begin Part 2, and your work will be graded when completed. You will make corrections to Part 2 should they be needed.
6) You will then complete Parts 3, 4, and 5 in succession, after which you will receive your certificate of graduation by email.
Thanks for your interest in the Good News Bible Study. If you already have a student ID number, please click on the link below to begin the study. Otherwise, click on Get Student ID to get your student ID number.